The Peter Scudamore VIP Club at Cheltenham
The very best hospitality at the Cheltenham Festival
12 - 15 March 2013
The Cheltenham Festival is the biggest week in National Hunt racing, culminating in the world-famous Cheltenham Gold Cup. Paragon is delighted to be introducing a brand new facility for 2013: The Peter Scudamore VIP Club.
Please press play to view the video below, or scroll down for further information.
Peter Scudamore MBE is one of the most successful jockeys in the history of the National Hunt. He was Champion Jockey an incredible 8 times, including 7 consecutive years from 1985/6 to 1991/2, and he has ridden 13 winners at Cheltenham. We are incredibly privileged to have him in our suite at Cheltenham in 2013.
The Peter Scudamore VIP Club will be hosted in a private suite within the fantastic Front Runner’s Restaurant, with a superb raised view over the last two fences of the course and a balcony directly outside. Guests will not only hear from Peter in a Q&A session, but will also have the chance to meet him personally for photographs and autographs, and one of the jockeys from the day’s racing will also visit the suite. Depending on the day, you'll have Sky Sports’ Ed Chamberlin or Channel 4's Emma Spencer running through the card and providing tips.
- Private, shared facility for maximum of 80 guests
- Glass-fronted, course-facing luxury hospitality restaurant
- Superb views of the final two fences and finishing straight
- Club Enclosure admission badge
- Morning coffee and biscuits
- Peter Scudamore MBE giving a welcome to guests, taking part in a Q&A, offering tips, posing for photographs and signing autographs
- Appearance from one of the day’s racing jockeys
- Sky Sports’ Ed Chamberlin or Channel 4's Emma Spencer running through the card
- Champagne reception
- Complimentary bar (excluding champagne)
- 4-course lunch with selected wines and liqueurs
- Full afternoon tea
- Car park labels (1 per 2 guests, on request)
- Souvenir race card and racing newspapers
- Television coverage and Tote betting facilities
- VIP Hostesses
- Private tables of ten, with smaller numbers available on shared tables
Tuesday 12th March: Click Here for ££ Prices
Wednesday 13th March: Click Here for ££ Prices
Thursday 14th March: Click Here for ££ Prices
Friday 15th March: Click Here for ££ Prices
For Further Information and bookings, please Contact:
020 8334 0270